Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Friday, April 11, 2008

Its April already

I cannot believe its April already. Time is flying. No news on China as you can see. I have been so busy with work its been so crazy.

So much you learn when you work with women. I thought I left behind a biotch of a woman at my last practice to find out that someone we all trusted was a nark. She left and went to another job with the hospital but, we found out from the doctor there that she lied in the interview about her work experience and then found out she was a nark. she liked to stir the kettle they said.

I never would of expected it ever! You think I would of learned from that crazy biotch I worked with in the internal med office. but, doesn't look like I can pick them out in a crowd. Funny!

Now the office is calm and fun. Its amazing how much I like work now that she is gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home