Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Friday, March 09, 2007

Another Weekend Down

Another weekend ahead. We got news that CCAA had added another update on where they are with dossiers. I think people thought that meant a speed up but, as pointed out later today it did not. I wish they would speed up.

Have started to look at paint for the computer room. Thinking of an orange color? not quite sure yet. Need a project to keep me busy. It looks like my darling husband is going to be a bit longer deployed then we thought. It will be 2 yrs this summer that he went away. Its been hard and long. Kind of like the wait for our Emma. I am looking for projects to keep me busy.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home