Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Friday, August 24, 2007

New Job

I found a new job! I am so excited. I think it was meant to be! I thought I regretted leaving my other job when I got my last one but, I think things happen for reasons. I cannot believe how much this new job offers in benefits. We were worried about daycare for Emma and the Hospital I got my new job from has daycare included as a benefit (small cost). I think things are just rolling along. If only we would get out of the review room. :-(

1 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Tracy and Bob said...

Congratulations Kim, I am very excited for you!

I really believe you will be out of the review room next week.

Hang in there,
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home