Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday

What a day at work today. Everyone was all upset and on the verge of quitting. We all thought our new schedules were going to suck. thankfully they did not! At least for me they didn't. I am still in the same office with the same people. Yeah! Not that I don't like the other 6 that are in the other offices but, I like the group I work with now. :-)

Saturday we did the Breast Cancer Walk with my friend Michele and her family. That was a perfect day with great weather. I guess we miss Dr. R by minutes of his visit with Michele. Too bad! Just kidding.
That is so in the past. :-)

We saw the Strangers on Sunday. Dumb movie! Not even scary. oh well. I cannot believe movies are now $10. That is crazy.

an old friend is coming to town so I will be away from the blog for a few days. Sorry!!!

Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home