Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Monday, March 19, 2007

RESIGNATION DAY

Today I gave my 2 wk notice to my employer. Not the reaction I expected. I thought he would ask if there was something they could do to keep me but, NOPE! I guess some things our just meant to be. I had a hard time coming to this decision. I love my job and some of the people I work with. I just couldn't deal with one of my co-workers. For the past 4 years I have had to deal with a very back stabbing person. I tried ignoring her and just doing my job but, in the end I made myself sick with headaches, stomach issues and starting to really hate going to work. I decided that I needed to move on. It was a very hard choice. I am both sad and happy. I will miss the friends I have made. I do know that our friendships will not end with my leaving.

I know that this new change will help pass the time until Emma comes. Whenever that is!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

Hope that you will get to enjoy a little down time now. Enjoy..if you can.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Tracy and Bob said...

I am sure you are doing the right thing! Everthing happens for a reason!

Tracy

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Good luck in your decision. Change is always hard, even if it is for the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home