Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Shower

My sister-in-law (my brother's wife) had her shower Wednesday night. It was so nice shopping for them. John and I had the best time looking at all the baby items. We just cannot wait to do our own registration. Just wish we knew the sex of the baby. they didn't want to know at all. I couldn't wait! I like suprises but, that is a long time to wait for one. :-)

They got alot of really nice gifts. I think they got everything they registered for at Babys r us. I could of bought them everything but, we will wait until we find out if its a boy or girl and buy tons of clothing for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home