Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Daddy has been returned back to his Military Unit!!!

On Thursday John was released back to his unit. Its been almost 2 years since he was deployed with the Army. I cannot believe its been so long. Okay, I can believe it since I have been living it. I am glad that everything worked out and he will be getting his retirement. John has been in the Army for over 20 yrs. I am so excited he is coming home soon. We have to wait for final paperwork and with what we have already learned with the lovely Government is that it takes forever! I am just happy to finally have him at home and he can now feel a part of the adoption and not so out of it. WE plan on starting the nursery. We have to paint and buy all the furniture. That is once we are out of the REVIEW room. I think things are finally coming around and with all this positive stuff happening I only hope that it rubs off on the adoption. :-)

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

We are so happy for you. I am amrried to a military man also. We have already been through 2 deployments and hope we are safe from another until after our daughter comes home. He has 8 years left to retire.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Tracy and Bob said...

Kim, this is great news! I am very happy for the both of you!

We will chat about this more!

Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home