Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Thursday, March 29, 2007

LAST DAY AT WORK

Today was my last day at my job. It was both sad and happy! My husband told me yesterday that just maybe it wouldn't be such bad day. That maybe to my surprise it would turn out better than I thought. He was right. First, my loving hubby sent me a dozen roses for my birthday! That just made my day!!!! and they did throw a party with pizza and cake (for my bday). It was really sad because I have made several friends with the other doctor and staff we shared offices with and they will be missed alot! I now can move on to my new job. I just hope my new job has great people too! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home