Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bad Choices

Having a very blue day! I just wonder what I have been thinking with my life. I haven't been good at picking new jobs. The past two have really been bad. I am glad I got this new job with a hospital but, the clinic where I work sucks! I was told some lies about the hours and how the office works. I thought my manager was nice (used to work with her at my last job) but, she turned out not to be so nice in the end. The people who work there are actually looking to transfer out of our clinic. That is not good news for me as I am new!!! I have to wait 6 months to transfer out! I think the hospital is a great place but, this clinic I work at through the hospital is aweful. They do not like it if you call in if your child is sick. They believe your job comes first and family and you last. NOT my cup of tea man! What will I do...... try to make it 6 months and transfer to another office. Yep!!! or ........ win the lotto! yeah! right! :-)

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Tracy and Bob said...

Hi Kim, hang in there! Six months goes real fast and then you can look to transfer to another department.

Look how fast the last 12 months have gone!!!

Talk to you soon,
Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home