Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Friday, April 13, 2007

When will Emma come HOME

Today is a blue day! Actually all week has been a blue day. I was very upset to learn CCAA had only sent 2 days. That really stinks!!!!!! I have tried to stay positive about this process. I am finally admitting that Summer 2008 might be when Emma comes home. I do have a little hope that some how and some way she will be home sooner! One can only hope!

I know people are trying to figure out whether to hang in here with the wait or to try another path. You cannot blame people at all. Do not think that I myself have not had those thoughts. I have many many times. I just always come back to knowing our daughter is in china. I would feel like we abandoned her and I cannot turn away just because of a wait. I have waited my whole life for a child. I have wanted to be a mom since I can remember. What is another 12+ months? Its hard and sad and makes me very angry at times but, I think in the long run when we are handed our daughter, all this will fade away. (I hope!) I am waiting for you Emma! How ever long that is honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home