Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Saturday, September 22, 2007

14+ months down

I was reading another blog today and they had all these tickers for each month that had how long we have been lid. I couldn't believe that we have been lid for over 14 months (going on 15). I read mine daily but, seeing it on another blog just threw me for a loop. I must admit that time has gone by fast. I know that the next yr will fly too. I just hope that china will begin to speed up a little bit! No I hope they speed up alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home