Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fight Night

Went to my first Fight Night (boxing)! I wasn't really interested in going but, it turned out to be so much fun. My brother in law's friend is a boxer and he had an event at Meadowbrook theatre last night. I think the people that were around us were the most fun. When Darryl got into the ring all his fans were shouting the funniest things man. It was alot of fun. I must admit that the fight after Darryls were girls and they were much better than the men. They threw more punches then any of the other fighters. I guess we watched a real CAT fight! ha ha ha! We didn't stay for the main event (too late) but, the 8 events we saw were good. See what you can experience if you just make yourself go??? Trying to be more open with sports events. Its so hard. I still cannot do football. That game takes forever!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home