Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Sunday, April 15, 2007

End of the weekend

We bought a new car today. A Ford Escape in Kiwi green. I love it. I test drove it and just fell in love with it on Friday. The sales guy said he knew I would come back and purchase the Escape over the Edge. Said he saw it in my face when I drove it. Funny!

We finally found a rental car for hubby to drive home. It is amazing to me that the military won't fly the soldiers home. Okay, not a big surprise!! :-) He should be home Saturday evening. I am beyond excited.

Everyones been talking about signs they've had about the adoption and whether they should stay with China or not. I have to admit we had a sign. Hubby has been kind of out of the loop when it comes to the adoption. I tell him about it of course but, with him being away he misses out on alot. He told me last night that he had a dream we got our referral right before Christmas and it was the best Christmas gift we got this year. I was just so surprised to hear him say that he dreamed about it. To me it felt like a huge sign for us. I am beginning to have faith again for hopes of end of year referral for us. A small candle is still burning in the background for end of the year. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home