Journey to Emma Grace

When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~

Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy News!!!!

Good news is that my hubby is coming home for good from deployment. Yippie!!!! The bad news..... we have to get him home! You think the military would do this but, nope!!!

I am very happy he is coming home. Avery (our puppy) is very depressed from hubby's last visit. He misses him so much. Its makes me very sad. I know that in a week he will be home and we both will be VERY HAPPY!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Shandra said...

Yeah! So glad to hear that your hubs is coming home! We had to fly mine home from NJ when he came back from Iraq. I never understood why they landed in NJ but we took it. At least it was one of the 50 states! I was bummed we weren't there to meet him coming of the mil plane in NJ but we had a welcome party for him at our home airport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home